Safari Plains is set against the backdrop of the magnificent Waterberg Mountain Range in the Limpopo Province. It’s exquisite beauty with its wide-open savannahs, free roaming Big 5 and spectacular vistas is an idyllic melting pot for a majestic wilderness destination. Explore the surrounding bushveld on open vehicle safaris, bush walks or horseback safaris. An outstanding big five safari experience awaits on the twelve thousand hectares private game reserve that is home to Safari Plains.
Win a 2-Night Stay at Safari Plains
Win a Stay at Safari Plains
The prize includes a two night stay for two adults sharing, including three meals, selected beverages and two safaris at Safari Plains per day.
Each luxury tented suite is located along winding sand pathways, and commands a stunning space within the natural, indigenous bushveld. These safari-style tents offer the utmost comfort and an opulent ambience with private timber wrap-around decks. Safari Plains redefines luxury in the bush, with a magnificent high–ceiling dining room, elegant lounge, impressive bar, and relaxing spa.
Things to Do During Your Stay
An early Morning safari around sunrise and afternoon Safari with sundowners are offered to lodge guests, and depending on the time of year you visit, each experience can be unique. We also offer guided safari walks, horseback safaris, eco adventure trails and hot air balloon safaris. There is a kids entertainment program with a variety of activities to entertain the children for hours including movies, kiddies yoga, nature walks, kiddie safaris’s and more.
Indulge in an exotic menu of time honoured spa treatments under the skilful hands of our therapists. We are dedicated to providing you with a truly relaxing experience, through treatments that will leave you feeling brand new and completely revitalised.
About Mabula Game Reserve
The varied habitats on the Greater Mabula Game Reserve provide ideal conditions for an astounding selection of large mammals including the Big Five, other predators such as Brown Hyena and Jackal and Cheetah, and an impressive variety of antelope from Red Hartebeest to Eland, Gemsbok and Blesbok. That’s not to mention the elusive cheetah, cheeky honey badger and the omnipresent crèches of warthogs that flit across one’s path during your safari. See Impala, Zebra, Giraffe, and Ostrich all graze together on the vast open grassland plains; the herd of elephant crashing through thick bush to get to the juiciest leaves and a shy hippo pair hiding everything but their protruding nostrils under the water.
HOW TO ENTER
To stand a chance to win this two-night stay for two at Safari Plains, go to the SA-Venues.com Instagram Page or the SA-Venues.com Facebook page, like it and leave a comment on the Safari Plains competition post, telling us why you would like to win and tag one or two people. Then Follow the Safari Plains Facebook page or Safari Plains Instagram page. Leave a comment on the original competition post and tag the person you would take with you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition closes on Wednesday 30 June 2021 and the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on Friday 2 July 2021.
- The prize is valid until 15 December 2021, and cannot be extended or transferred.
- The prize is for to two adults sharing.
- Winners must arrange and cover the cost of their transport to and from the Safari Plains
- Winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to all except employees of SA-Venues.com, Safari Plains, Extraordinary, their families and advertising agencies.
- Decision of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may enter as many times as you like but the winner will be chosen by lucky draw.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified of being the winner, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- If the winner has not adhered to all the rules and regulations of this competition, another winner will be chosen.