THE Africa Cup of Nations final sees Liverpool stars Mo Salah and Sadio Mane face off as seven-time winners Egypt play Senegal, who are aiming to become champions for the first time.
Despite Liverpool’s key men being in the spotlight, there are a number of big players on both sides, such as Aston Villa’s Trezeguet and Chelsea’s Edouard Mendy.
Egypt have beaten Ivory Coast and Cameroon, both on penalties, already in the tournament, as well as overcoming Morocco after extra time in the quarter-finals.
Senegal have faced an easier run of games, but will still go into Sunday’s final as favourites, with Sadio Mane in need of a hat-trick to finish as the golden boot winner.
BETTING SPECIAL – BEST FREE BETS AND SIGN UP OFFERS FOR THE AFCON
What time does Senegal vs Egypt kick-off?
- Senegal kick-off against Egypt at 7pm UK time TONIGHT – Sunday, February 6.
- The game takes place at The Olembe Stadium in Yaounde, Cameroon.
- The stadium has a capacity of 60,000 people and there will be an 80 per cent capacity allowed.
What channel is it on and can it be live-streamed?
- The final is available to watch on Sky Sports Premier League, Football and Main Event channels, as well as BBC Three.
- The game can be live-streamed for FREE on the BBC iPlayer.
Can I watch it for FREE?
- The game can be watched for free on BBC Three.
- The final can also be streamed free of charge on BBC iPlayer or on the BBC Sport website.
Egypt manager Carlos Queiroz will be missing from the side lines after he was sent off in the semi-final win against Cameroon.
Egypt will look to start their strongest eleven, including Salah, Elneny and Hegazy, but may be forced to rotate elsewhere due to fatigue, as they have been to extra time in all three of their knockout stage games so far.
Senegal have no fresh injury concerns, and will look to sport their best XI – which includes world beaters such as Sadio Mane, Edouard Mendy and Kalidou Koulibaly.
Most read in Premier League
- Senegal 11/10
- Draw 15/8
- Egypt 3/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.